From the moment we first opened our doors in 2017, we’ve always prioritized health and safety.
In light of COVID-19, however, we've worked hard to take it a step further and make it very clear for customers to know what to expect.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re always happy to chat. Our goal is your comfort and peace of mind.
Store and The Coffee Bar
Our store is open for business with reduced capacity and strict health and safety procedures in place for our team and visitors.
- Our staff are required to wear masks at all times and wash their hands frequently, as well as participate in contactless temperature checks in the morning.
- We are, as always, asking employees feeling unwell to remain home and backing this up with a comprehensive paid time-off policy to ensure there’s no concern over job security in doing so.
- Surfaces will be frequently cleaned throughout the day.
- We've introduced in-store signage and vinyls to promote social distancing throughout the stores.
- Sanitization stations and disposable masks will be made available to all visitors, as well as improved contactless soap and towel dispensers in our bathrooms.
The Coffee Bar
- Limited indoor seating is available and our patio is open with tables distanced apart..
- Customers are required to wear protective face coverings, except while seated and dining.
Are masks required for customers?
We have free disposable masks in-store, if needed, as well.
I’m not sure I want to shop in store. What are my other options to shop Forth and Nomad?
Your safety and peace of mind is our top concern. We completely understand.
You can trust that we’re striving to offer a safe and clean in-store experience, but, if you’re uncomfortable, you are also able to shop our selection on our website. Most products are available for domestic shipping or in-store pickup and local delivery within a 5 mile radius of our Heights location.
Is the Candle Bar open?
Yes it is! We have used this time to improve on how we offer the experience and have added more space to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
You can feel safe in knowing that we sanitize after every workshop and our staff follows the proper protocols.
What happens if the local health situation worsens?
We’ll likely consider a store closure once again and focus on ways we can continue to serve you! We closed promptly as COVID-19 worsened in the US earlier this year. We’ll do the same, if the situation warrants it, over the coming months.